The SeaSucker Range of Products
The SeaSucker range of products are based on the super powerful and highly versatile vacuum mounts capable of holding up to 90 kg each.These are NOT suction cups. They have a built in pump that evacuates the air giving it incredible holding power.
The Vacuum Cups are non-marking, UV and weather resistant, and hold exceptionally well to a range of surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
The pumps has an orange / white band letting you know when they require a few pumps to return to maximum holding power.
Vacuum Mounts Features and Benefits
- You will save on the cost of having to fill in holes ever time, this can get very expensive!
- The cost of maintaining our vacuum mounts is very low; every part is replaceable and the pump is fully serviceable.
- The one solution for many surfaces including steel, aluminium, glass, fibreglass, painted plaster and some non-skid surfaces.
- If you change your mind you can relocate the Vacuum Mount in seconds and leave no marks behind.
- Our Vacuum Mounts are truly multi-purpose; use the same mount in your car, boat, caravan or around the home.
- Attach almost anything to the Vacuum Mount housing either through the ¼-20 centre thread or by using the top slots.